Hello Dear Readers,
Last months’ entries for Adopt a Gluten-free Blogger were gorgeous. Simply gorgeous. Let’s make this month equally gorgeous and adopt your very own Gluten-free Blogger. I can’t wait to see what delicious gluten-free recipes you make!
Here’s how you participate.
1) Pick a gluten-free blogger whose recipes you admire and adopt them by commenting on this post with your name, blog name and their name and blog name.
*Blogger’s recipes must all be gluten-free or have a way to sort and read ONLY gluten-free recipes
*Please pick a different blogger every time you participate
*Please pick a blogger that has not been adopted yet this month!
2) Pick one (or two!) of your gluten-free blogger’s recipes to try.
3) Make the recipe, photograph it and write a post in your blog introducing the blogger and their recipe.
*Follow the recipe as written, as closely as possible. And, please don’t print their recipe on your post- just provide your reader a link to their original recipe.
*Provide a link to this event announcement page
4) Email me at adoptaglutenfreeblogger[at]gmail[dot]com with your photo of the recipe, the URL of your post, name of the recipe and the URL of the original blogger’s recipe post. PLEASE SIZE PHOTO TO BE A MAXIMUM OF 500 pixels wide. Otherwise I will have to resize it manually and after the first one or two I start to cry sad tears of weary despair. You don’t want me crying while I post, do you?
5) Post YOUR POST’s URL in a comment to this post, and if possible please try to visit two other blogger’s posts that are posted here (and comment!).
*The goal is to make this event more interactive and fun!
Sign up BEFORE April 30(loose deadline; late sign-ups are ok)
Post your Review and Email me by May 10 (firm deadline, no foolin’)
If you don’t have a blog, you are still welcome to adopt a gluten-free blogger. Sign up to adopt a blogger, write a review of one of their recipes, including your name (or pen name), the recipe URL and recipe title. Then take a photo of the completed recipe (if you can) and EMAIL ME the review and photo. I will create a special page just for our non-blogging participants and post it for you.
I’ll start the adoptions by adopting Kelly of Spunky Coconut. Now it is your turn!
Adoption Sign-Up Sheet:
1) Kelly the Spunky Coconut (adopted by Sea of the Book of Yum)
2) Shirley of Gluten-free Easily (adopted by Maggie of She Let Them Eat Cake)
3) Carol at Simply Gluten Free (adopted by Lauren @ As Good As Gluten)
4) Iris of The Daily Dietribe (adopted by Kalinda of Wheat free Meat Free)
5) Ricki of Diet Dessert and Dogs (adopted by Heather @Gluten-Free Cat)
6) Lexie from Lexie’s Kitchen (adopted by Cassidy of Cooking Gluten-free)
7) Maggie of She Let them Eat Cake (adopted by Alisa of Alisa Cooks and Go Dairy Free)
8) Debbie of The Gluten Free Dish (adopted by Iris of the Daily Dietribe)
9) Brittany of Real Sustenance (Adopted by Alta of Tasty Eats at Home)
10) Alisa of Alisa Cooks (Adopted by Valerie of City-Life-Eats)
11) Jeanine from The Baking Beauties (adopted by Tressa @ Hecka-Good Recipes)
12) Karen at Heal-Balance-Live (adopted by Nicole of Special Diet Creations)
13) Gigi of Gluten Free Gigi (adopted by Thomas of GFCF Experience)
14) Carrie of Ginger Lemon Girl (Adopted by Cheryl of GF Goodness)
15) You pick!
If you sign up and cannot complete this event by May 10th for any reason, please email me immediately at adoptaglutenfreeblogger[at]gmail[dot]com and let me know. Please ONLY use this email account for Adopt a Gluten-Free Blogger relevant emails.
We had a few entries that came to my other email inbox and/or were posted in comments. I didn’t want to leave anyone out, so I thought I’d do a “Part Two” March 2011 Roundup here. These entries were also added to the original March 2011 Roundup, but images were not included in the big collage.
Nicole the G-Free Mom adopted Silvana Nardone and made a donut recipe from her cookbook.
Recipe from Silvana’s cookbook Cooking for Isaiah: Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free Recipes for Easy Delicious Meals
Alisa of Go Dairy Free adopted Katie of Making Food and Other Stuff and made her savory Pumpkin Sauce and Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge.
Alexa of Lexie’s Kitchen adopted Carol of Simply Gluten-Free and made her Gluten Free Vegan German Chocolate Cupcakes.
Alta of Tasty Eats at Home adopted Kelly at The Spunky Coconut and made her Cinnamon Roll and Dried Nuts.
Soaked Dehydrated Nuts
Cinnamon Roll found in her cookbook.
Maggie of She Let Them Eat Cake adopted Heidi of Adventures of a Gluten-free Mom and made her dairy-free Ranch Dressing.
Dairy-Free Ranch Dressing