Guess what? Adopt a gluten-free blogger is home after two months hosted by my friends. I hope you enjoyed their roundups (November roundup at Meat-free Wheat-free) and (October roundup at As Good as Gluten). Thank goodness they helped me out because things have been crazy here with winter bugs and dissertation madness. However, I’m back just in time for you to try out some new recipes for Christmas!
Here’s how you participate.
1) Pick a gluten-free blogger whose recipes you admire and adopt them by commenting on this post with your name, blog name and their name and blog name.
*Blogger’s recipes must all be gluten-free or have a way to sort and read ONLY gluten-free recipes
*Please pick a different blogger every time you participate
*Please pick a blogger that has not been adopted yet this month!
2) Pick one (or two!) of your gluten-free blogger’s recipes to try.
3) Make the recipe, photograph it and write a post in your blog introducing the blogger and their recipe.
*Follow the recipe as written, as closely as possible. And, please don’t print their recipe on your post- just provide your reader a link to their original recipe.
*Provide a link to this event announcement page
4) Email me at adoptaglutenfreeblogger[at]gmail[dot]com with your photo of the recipe, the URL of your post, name of the recipe and the URL of the original blogger’s recipe post. PLEASE SIZE PHOTO TO BE A MAXIMUM OF 500 pixels wide. Otherwise I will have to resize it manually and after the first one or two I start to cry sad tears of weary despair. You don’t want me crying while I post, do you?
5) Post YOUR POST’s URL in a comment to this post, and if possible please try to visit two other blogger’s posts that are posted here (and comment!).
*The goal is to make this event more interactive and fun!
Sign up BEFORE December 30(loose deadline; late sign-ups are ok)
Post your Review and Email me by January 9th (firm deadline, no foolin’)
If you don’t have a blog, you are still welcome to adopt a gluten-free blogger. Sign up to adopt a blogger, write a review of one of their recipes, including your name (or pen name), the recipe URL and recipe title. Then take a photo of the completed recipe (if you can) and EMAIL ME the review and photo. I will create a special page just for our non-blogging participants and post it for you.
I’ll start the adoptions by adopting Kim Lutz of Welcoming Kitchen . Now it is your turn!
Adoption Sign-Up Sheet:
1) Kim Lutz of Welcoming Kitchen (adopted by Sea of the Book of Yum)
2) Kalinda from Wheat Free, Meat Free (adopted by Paula Decaria, from Live Free, Gluten Free)
3) Easy to Be Gluten Free (adopted by Debbi Does Dinner Healthy)
4) Stacy and Matt at Paleo Parents (adopted by Shirley of Gluten-free Easily)
5) bill and Haley at paleo comfort foods (adopted by Pip of adventures of Pip)
6) Cassidy from Cooking Gluten (&Dairy) Free (adopted by Thomas of the GF CF Experience)
7) You Pick!
If you sign up and cannot complete this event byJanuary 9th for any reason, please email me immediately at adoptaglutenfreeblogger[at]gmail[dot]com and let me know. Please ONLY use this email account for Adopt a Gluten-Free Blogger relevant emails.