- Book of Yum - http://www.bookofyum.com/blog -
Adopt a Gluten-free Blogger: November Edition
Posted By yum On November 14, 2009 @ 8:09 am In Adopt a Gluten Free Blogger, Blog Event, Fellow Food Bloggers, Gluten Free Blogs | 13 Comments
Welcome to the November Edition of Adopt a Gluten-free Blogger!
Here’s a reminder of how the event works:
Participation is simple.
1) Pick a gluten-free blogger whose recipes you admire and adopt them by commenting on this post with your name, blog name and their name and blog name.
*Blogger’s recipes must all be gluten-free or have a way to sort and read ONLY gluten-free recipes
*Please pick a different blogger every time you participate
2) Pick one (or two!) of your gluten-free blogger’s recipes to try, preferably recipes that would be suitable for a Thanksgiving menu.
3) Make the recipe, photograph it and write a post in your blog introducing the blogger and their recipe. Link back to this event announcement in your post.
*Follow the recipe as written, as closely as possible. And, please don’t print their recipe on your post- just provide your reader a link to their original recipe.
4) Email me at adoptaglutenfreeblogger[at]gmail[dot]com with your photo of the recipe, the URL of your post, name of the recipe and the URL of the original blogger’s recipe post.
*Note: This is a new email set up just for this event. Hopefully this will make it easier to keep track of entries. If you have general questions, please don’t email me at this address but post them here so everyone can read the question (and answer). Companies are NOT welcome to email me at this address, unless a representative is planning to adopt a blogger and write about it. ;)
5) Post YOUR POST’s URL in a comment to this post, and if possible please try to visit two other blogger’s posts that are posted here (and comment!).
*The goal is to make this event more interactive and fun!
Sign up BEFORE November 22 (loose deadline; late sign-ups are ok)
Post your Review and Email me by December 3 (firm deadline, no foolin’)
If you don’t have a blog, you are still welcome to adopt a gluten-free blogger. Sign up to adopt a blogger, write a review of one of their recipes, including your name (or pen name), the recipe URL and recipe title. Then take a photo of the completed recipe (if you can) and EMAIL ME the review and photo. I’ll create a special page just for our non-blogging participants and post it for you.
Adoption Sign-Up Sheet:
1) Brian at Fire and Salt (Adopted by Heather of Celiac Family)
2) Carol from http://simplygluten-free.blogspot.com/ (Adopted by Amy of Peepshow)
3) Amy of Simply Sugar and gluten free (Adopted by Cheryl of GF Goodness)
4) Jill from Hey, That Tastes Good (Adopted by Rachel)
5) Linda at Gluten-Free Homemaker (Adopted by Amy from Life Minus Gluten)
6) Carrie from Ginger Lemon Girl (Adopted by Trish)
7) You pick!
If you sign up and cannot complete this event by December 3 for any reason, please email me immediately at adoptaglutenfreeblogger[at]gmail[dot]com and let me know. Please ONLY use this email account for Adopt a Gluten-Free Blogger relevant emails.
Can’t find a blogger to adopt or looking to meet some new gluten-free friends?
Visit my Gluten-Free Blogroll 
Article printed from Book of Yum: http://www.bookofyum.com/blog
URL to article: http://www.bookofyum.com/blog/adopt-a-gluten-free-blogger-december-edition-4271.html
URLs in this post:
 Gluten-Free Blogroll: http://www.bookofyum.com/blog/gf-blogs
 Example of an Adoption Post: http://www.bookofyum.com/blog/adopt-a-gluten-free-blogger-september-m-elle-of-la-cocina-de-michelle-4198.html
Copyright © 2010 Book of Yum. All rights reserved.