- Book of Yum - http://www.bookofyum.com/blog -
Adopt a Gluten-free Blogger: February 2012 Signup
Posted By yum On February 19, 2012 @ 8:42 am In Adopt a Gluten Free Blogger | 18 Comments
Well, we took a month vacation from Adopt a Gluten-free Blogger but now I’m back, and we’re ready for you to pick your favorite gluten-free blogger and adopt the heck out of them! Want to join us for this month’s event?
Here’s how you participate.
1) Pick a gluten-free blogger whose recipes you admire and adopt them by commenting on this post with your name, blog name and their name and blog name.
*Blogger’s recipes must all be gluten-free or have a way to sort and read ONLY gluten-free recipes
*Please pick a different blogger every time you participate
*Please pick a blogger that has not been adopted yet this month!
2) Pick one (or two!) of your gluten-free blogger’s recipes to try.
3) Make the recipe, photograph it and write a post in your blog introducing the blogger and their recipe.
*Follow the recipe as written, as closely as possible. And, please don’t print their recipe on your post- just provide your reader a link to their original recipe.
*Provide a link to this event announcement page
4) Email me at adoptaglutenfreeblogger[at]gmail[dot]com with your photo of the recipe, the URL of your post, name of the recipe and the URL of the original blogger’s recipe post. PLEASE SIZE PHOTO TO BE A MAXIMUM OF 500 pixels wide. Otherwise I will have to resize it manually and after the first one or two I start to cry sad tears of weary despair. You don’t want me crying while I post, do you?
5) Post YOUR POST’s URL in a comment to this post, and if possible please try to visit two other blogger’s posts that are posted here (and comment!).
*The goal is to make this event more interactive and fun!
Sign up BEFORE February 29(loose deadline; late sign-ups are ok)
Post your Review and Email me by March 9th (firm deadline, no foolin’)
If you don’t have a blog, you are still welcome to adopt a gluten-free blogger. Sign up to adopt a blogger, write a review of one of their recipes, including your name (or pen name), the recipe URL and recipe title. Then take a photo of the completed recipe (if you can) and EMAIL ME the review and photo. I will create a special page just for our non-blogging participants and post it for you.
I’ll start the adoptions by adopting Maggie of She let them Eat Cake. Now it is your turn!
Adoption Sign-Up Sheet:
1) Maggie of She Let them Eat Cake (adopted by Sea of Book of Yum)
2) Wendy of Celiacs in the House (Adopted by Cheryl of Gluten-free Goodness)
3) Iris of the Daily Diatribe (adopted by Ellen the Gluten-free Diva)
4) Cassidy from Cooking Gluten (& Dairy) Free (Adopted by Paula Decaria (Live Free, Gluten Free))
5) Zoe from Z’s Cup of Tea (adopted by Kalinda of Wheat Free Meat Free)
6) Lori and Michelle from Pure2Raw (adopted by Desi the Palate Peacemaker)
7) Kalinda of Wheat Free Meat Free (adopted by Alta)
8) Ali at the Whole Life Nutrition Kitchen (adopted by Sunita of Growing Healthy)
9) Stephanie O’Dea of stephanieodea.com (Adopted by Shannon of Enjoying Gluten free Life)*adoption changed
10) Sea of Book of Yum (Adopted by Kim of Welcoming Kitchen)
11) Shauna of The Gluten Free Girl and Chef (adopted by Alma of Me Living Gluten-free)
12) you pick!
If you sign up and cannot complete this event by March 9th for any reason, please email me immediately at adoptaglutenfreeblogger[at]gmail[dot]com and let me know. Please ONLY use this email account for Adopt a Gluten-Free Blogger relevant emails.
Article printed from Book of Yum: http://www.bookofyum.com/blog
URL to article: http://www.bookofyum.com/blog/adopt-a-gluten-free-blogger-february-2012-signup-8711.html
URLs in this post:
 Visit my Gluten-Free Blogroll: http://www.bookofyum.com/blog/gf-blogs
 Example of an Adoption Post: http://www.bookofyum.com/blog/adopt-a-gluten-free-blogger-hero-beth-and-tasty-yummies-8445.html
Copyright © 2010 Book of Yum. All rights reserved.