These past few months have been hectic and it feels like we’ve had one cold after another. Ah, the joys of winter in preschool. However, I finally got the last roundup posted and I promise that this month I will not be late, either with my post or the roundup! I’m especially excited to participate this month because it will be Valentine’s Day. I think that Shirley of Gluten-free Easily, the queen of gluten-free baking and hostess of an amazing Valentine’s day party would be perfect for a Valentine’s Day adoption. What amazing gluten-free blogger would you like to adopt this month? Share in the comments! Also, if you leave your Twitter Name in comments I’ll try to give you a shout out on Twitter, just for fun and to raise awareness about our event.
Here’s how you participate.
1) Pick a gluten-free blogger whose recipes you admire and adopt them by commenting on this post with your name, blog name and their name and blog name.
*Blogger’s recipes must all be gluten-free or have a way to sort and read ONLY gluten-free recipes
*Please pick a different blogger every time you participate
*Please pick a blogger that has not been adopted yet this month!
2) Pick one (or two!) of your gluten-free blogger’s recipes to try.
3) Make the recipe, photograph it and write a post in your blog introducing the blogger and their recipe.
*Follow the recipe as written, as closely as possible. And, please don’t print their recipe on your post- just provide your reader a link to their original recipe.
*Provide a link to this event announcement page
4) Email me at adoptaglutenfreeblogger[at]gmail[dot]com with your photo of the recipe, the URL of your post, name of the recipe and the URL of the original blogger’s recipe post. PLEASE SIZE PHOTO TO BE A MAXIMUM OF 500 pixels wide. Otherwise I will have to resize it manually and after the first one or two I start to cry sad tears of weary despair. You don’t want me crying while I post, do you?
5) Post YOUR POST’s URL in a comment to this post, and if possible please try to visit two other blogger’s posts that are posted here (and comment!).
*The goal is to make this event more interactive and fun!
Sign up BEFORE February 13(loose deadline; late sign-ups are ok)
Post your Review and Email me by February 28 (firm deadline, no foolin’)
If you don’t have a blog, you are still welcome to adopt a gluten-free blogger. Sign up to adopt a blogger, write a review of one of their recipes, including your name (or pen name), the recipe URL and recipe title. Then take a photo of the completed recipe (if you can) and EMAIL ME the review and photo. I will create a special page just for our non-blogging participants and post it for you.
I already started the adoption by adopting Shirley of Gluten-free Easily. Now it is your turn!
Adoption Sign-Up Sheet:
1) Shirley of Gluten-free Easily (adopted by Sea of the Book of Yum)
2) Elana of Elana’s Pantry (Adopted by Dawn of Cuter than Gluten)- cute name!
3) Brittany of Real Sustenance (Adopted by Jill of Recovery Road)
4) Gabby’s Gluten Free (adopted by Rochelle @ WheatlessRochelle.com)
5) The Allergy Free Test Kitchen (adopted by Liz @ The Good Eatah)
6) You pick!
I’ll be adopting
If you sign up and cannot complete this event by February 28th for any reason, please email me immediately at adoptaglutenfreeblogger[at]gmail[dot]com and let me know. Please ONLY use this email account for Adopt a Gluten-Free Blogger relevant emails.