Welcome to the January Edition of Adopt a Gluten-free Blogger!
Here’s a reminder of how the event works:
Participation is simple.
1) Pick a gluten-free blogger whose recipes you admire and adopt them by commenting on this post with your name, blog name and their name and blog name.
*Blogger’s recipes must all be gluten-free or have a way to sort and read ONLY gluten-free recipes
*Please pick a different blogger every time you participate
2) Pick one (or two!) of your gluten-free blogger’s recipes to try.
3) Make the recipe, photograph it and write a post in your blog introducing the blogger and their recipe. Link back to this event announcement in your post.
*Follow the recipe as written, as closely as possible. And, please don’t print their recipe on your post- just provide your reader a link to their original recipe.
4) Email me at adoptaglutenfreeblogger[at]gmail[dot]com with your photo of the recipe, the URL of your post, name of the recipe and the URL of the original blogger’s recipe post.
*Note: This is a new email set up just for this event. Hopefully this will make it easier to keep track of entries. If you have general questions, please don’t email me at this address but post them here so everyone can read the question (and answer). Companies are NOT welcome to email me at this address, unless a representative is planning to adopt a blogger and write about it. ;)
5) Post YOUR POST’s URL in a comment to this post, and if possible please try to visit two other blogger’s posts that are posted here (and comment!).
*The goal is to make this event more interactive and fun!
Sign up BEFORE January 25 (loose deadline; late sign-ups are ok)
Post your Review and Email me by February 3 (firm deadline, no foolin’)
If you don’t have a blog, you are still welcome to adopt a gluten-free blogger. Sign up to adopt a blogger, write a review of one of their recipes, including your name (or pen name), the recipe URL and recipe title. Then take a photo of the completed recipe (if you can) and EMAIL ME the review and photo. I’ll create a special page just for our non-blogging participants and post it for you.
I’ll start the ball rolling by adopting Karina the Gluten Free Goddess!
Adoption Sign-Up Sheet:
1) Karina the Gluten Free Goddess (adopted by me)
2) Stephanie O’Dea the 365 Crockpot (adopted by Amy at Our Peep Show *edited)
3)Carrie at Ginger Lemon Girl (adopted by Rebecca of GFCF)
4) Kate of Gluten free Gobsmacked (adopted by Heather of Celiac Family)
5) Karen of MuffinFixation (adopted by Fire Eyes Roth)
6) Karina the Gluten Free Goddess adopted a 2nd time! (adopted by Manda of Asparagus Thin)
7) Jeanine of Baking Beauties (adopted by Karen of MuffinFixation)
8) GF Betty (adopted by Terina of Gluten-free Reality)
9) Amy of Simply gluten and sugar free (adopted by Cheryl of GF Goodness)
10) Heather from Life, Gluten-Free (adopted by Maggie from She Let them Eat Cake)
11) Lauren at Celiac Teen (Adopted by Thomas of GFCF Experience)
12) You Pick (what the heck, even though the deadline is past, you go for it!)
If you sign up and cannot complete this event by February 3 for any reason, please email me immediately at adoptaglutenfreeblogger[at]gmail[dot]com and let me know. Please ONLY use this email account for Adopt a Gluten-Free Blogger relevant emails.
Can’t find a blogger to adopt or looking to meet some new gluten-free friends?
Visit my Gluten-Free Blogroll