- Book of Yum - http://www.bookofyum.com/blog -
Adopt a Gluten-free Blogger July 2011 Edition Signups
Posted By yum On July 16, 2011 @ 8:15 am In Adopt a Gluten Free Blogger | 42 Comments
Hello Dear Readers,
It has been two long months since Adopt a Gluten-free Blogger was hosted here at the Book of Yum. Last month was hosted by my good friend Wendy of Celiacs in the House . Her report is coming soon, and I’ll post the link when it is up. Thank goodness my friends stepped in to help me out, because we’ve had a crazy few months, culminating in a double birthday party for me and Baby Yum with family and friends from across the country. I’ll be sharing photos soon, but in the meantime, let’s get down to the adoptions!
Here’s how you participate.
1) Pick a gluten-free blogger whose recipes you admire and adopt them by commenting on this post with your name, blog name and their name and blog name.
*Blogger’s recipes must all be gluten-free or have a way to sort and read ONLY gluten-free recipes
*Please pick a different blogger every time you participate
*Please pick a blogger that has not been adopted yet this month!
2) Pick one (or two!) of your gluten-free blogger’s recipes to try.
3) Make the recipe, photograph it and write a post in your blog introducing the blogger and their recipe.
*Follow the recipe as written, as closely as possible. And, please don’t print their recipe on your post- just provide your reader a link to their original recipe.
*Provide a link to this event announcement page
4) Email me at adoptaglutenfreeblogger[at]gmail[dot]com with your photo of the recipe, the URL of your post, name of the recipe and the URL of the original blogger’s recipe post. PLEASE SIZE PHOTO TO BE A MAXIMUM OF 500 pixels wide. Otherwise I will have to resize it manually and after the first one or two I start to cry sad tears of weary despair. You don’t want me crying while I post, do you?
5) Post YOUR POST’s URL in a comment to this post, and if possible please try to visit two other blogger’s posts that are posted here (and comment!).
*The goal is to make this event more interactive and fun!
Sign up BEFORE July 25(loose deadline; late sign-ups are ok)
Post your Review and Email me by August 5 (firm deadline, no foolin’)
If you don’t have a blog, you are still welcome to adopt a gluten-free blogger. Sign up to adopt a blogger, write a review of one of their recipes, including your name (or pen name), the recipe URL and recipe title. Then take a photo of the completed recipe (if you can) and EMAIL ME the review and photo. I will create a special page just for our non-blogging participants and post it for you.
I’ll start the adoptions by adopting Carol of Simply Gluten-free. Now it is your turn!
Adoption Sign-Up Sheet:
1) Carol of Simply Gluten-free (adopted by me)
2) Alta of Tasty Eats at Home (adopted by Kalinda of wheat free meat free)
3) Shirley of Gluten Free Easily (adopted by Valerie @ City|Life|Eats)
4) Kalinda of Wheat-free Meat Free (adopted by Valerie @ City|Life|Eats)
5) Naomi at Straight into Bed Cakefree and Dried (Adopted by Terri of Faking it GF Style)
6) Petra from Adventurous Me, Gluten Free (adopted by Karen of Brazen’s Culinary Adventures)
7) Thomas of Thomas of thegfcfexperience (Adopted by Susan of GF with Pizzazz)
8) Zoe of Z’s Cup of Tea (adopted by Gretchen of the GF Edge)
9) Amy at Simply Gluten and Sugar Free (adopted by Cassidy of Cooking Gluten-free)
10) Lexie of Lexie’s Kitchen (adopted by Heather @Gluten-Free Cat)
11) Diane of The WHOLE Gang (adopted by Cheryl of Gluten-free Goodness)
12) Brittany at Real Sustenance (Adopted by Lauren of As Good As Gluten)
13) Aran of Canelle et vanille (adopted by Miss Dropsie at Healthy food, healthy mind, healthy me)
14) Heidi of Adventures of a Gluten-free Mom (adopted by Debi of hunters lyonesse)
15) Heather @Gluten-Free Cat (adopted by Thomas of the GfCF Experience)
16) AndreAnna of Life as a Plate (adopted by Alta of Tasty Eats at Home)
17) Ricki of Diet, dessert and dogs (adopted by brooke @B & the boy)
18) GF Veg, from Wheatless and Meatless (adopted by Eleanor of Eating Like a Horse)
19) Elana of Elana’s Pantry (adopted by Sunny at And I love it too)
20) Sarah smith at nourishandnurtured (adopted by pip at Adventures of Pip)
21) ME (Adopted by sweetie pie Gigi at Gluten-free Gigi)
22) Stephanie of A Year of Slow Cooking (adopted by Shirley of GFE)
If you sign up and cannot complete this event by August 5th for any reason, please email me immediately at adoptaglutenfreeblogger[at]gmail[dot]com and let me know. Please ONLY use this email account for Adopt a Gluten-Free Blogger relevant emails.
Article printed from Book of Yum: http://www.bookofyum.com/blog
URL to article: http://www.bookofyum.com/blog/adopt-a-gluten-free-blogger-july-2011-edition-signups-7408.html
URLs in this post:
 Celiacs in the House: http://celiacsinthehouse.com/
 Visit my Gluten-Free Blogroll: http://www.bookofyum.com/blog/gf-blogs
Copyright © 2010 Book of Yum. All rights reserved.