The Adopt a Gluten-Free Blogger Event started over one year ago and the response has been very positive. Participation in recent months has been terrific, so let’s keep it up! I hope you will join me in adopting a gluten-free blogger and trying their recipes this month.
Participation is simple.
1) Pick a gluten-free blogger whose recipes you admire and adopt them by commenting on this post with your name, blog name and their name and blog name.
*Blogger’s recipes must all be gluten-free or have a way to sort and read ONLY gluten-free recipes
*Please pick a different blogger every time you participate
2) Pick one (or two!) of your gluten-free blogger’s recipes to try.
3) Make the recipe, photograph it and write a post in your blog introducing the blogger and their recipe.
*Follow the recipe as written, as closely as possible. And, please don’t print their recipe on your post- just provide your reader a link to their original recipe.
4) Email me at adoptaglutenfreeblogger[at]gmail[dot]com with your photo of the recipe, the URL of your post, name of the recipe and the URL of the original blogger’s recipe post.
*Note: This is a new email set up just for this event. Hopefully this will make it easier to keep track of entries. If you have general questions, please don’t email me at this address but post them here so everyone can read the question (and answer). Companies are NOT welcome to email me at this address, unless a representative is planning to adopt a blogger and write about it. ;)
5) Post YOUR POST’s URL in a comment to this post, and if possible please try to visit two other blogger’s posts that are posted here (and comment!).
*The goal is to make this event more interactive and fun!
Sign up BEFORE March 25th (loose deadline; late sign-ups are ok)
Post your Review and Email me by April 1 (firm deadline, no foolin’)
If you donâ€™t have a blog, you are still welcome to adopt a gluten-free blogger. Sign up to â€œadoptâ€ a blogger, write a review of one of their recipes, including your name (or pen name), the recipe URL and recipe title. Then take a photo of the completed recipe (if you can) and EMAIL ME the review and photo. Iâ€™ll create a special page just for our non-blogging participants and post it for you.
I’ll start the adoptions by adopting Jill Elise at Hey, That Tastes Good.
Adoption Sign-Up Sheet:
1) Jill Elise of Hey That Tastes Good, adopted by Sea of the Book of yum
2) Manda of Asparagus Thin, adopted by M-Elle
3) Sea of Book of Yum, adopted by Cheryl of GF Goodness
4) Cheryl from Gluten Free Goodness, adopted by Ricki from Diet, Dessert and Dogs
5) Karina from Karinaâ€™s Kitchen, adopted by Emily
6) Jessie from GlutenFree4Goofs adopted by Wendy
7) Ali Segersten at Gluten Free Whole Foods adopted by Diane from the whole gang
8) Life Gluten Free adopted by Trish of Gluten-Free SLC
9) Liz the Good Eatah adopted by Thomas of the GFCF Experience (entry will be postponed)
10) Elanaâ€™s Pantry adopted by Gluten Free Anna
11) You pick!
If you sign up and cannot complete this event by April 1st for any reason, please email me immediately at adoptaglutenfreeblogger[at]gmail[dot]com and let me know. Please ONLY use this email account for Adopt a Gluten-Free Blogger relevant emails.
Can’t find a blogger to adopt or looking to meet some new gluten-free friends?
Visit my Gluten-Free Blogroll