Thank you to those who pitched in and volunteered to host Adopt a gluten-free blogger as I prepared to have my beautiful baby girl! heather from Celiac Family and Terri of Faking it GF style did fabulous jobs hosting and posting roundups. August was a tad overwhelming and somehow I didn’t manage to set up a hostess or host the event, but with the interest expressed from you, my readers, I just couldn’t let September pass without our event. Here’s a reminder of how the event works:
Participation is simple.
1) Pick a gluten-free blogger whose recipes you admire and adopt them by commenting on this post with your name, blog name and their name and blog name.
*Blogger’s recipes must all be gluten-free or have a way to sort and read ONLY gluten-free recipes
*Please pick a different blogger every time you participate
2) Pick one (or two!) of your gluten-free blogger’s recipes to try.
3) Make the recipe, photograph it and write a post in your blog introducing the blogger and their recipe. Link back to this event announcement in your post.
*Follow the recipe as written, as closely as possible. And, please don’t print their recipe on your post- just provide your reader a link to their original recipe.
4) Email me at adoptaglutenfreeblogger[at]gmail[dot]com with your photo of the recipe, the URL of your post, name of the recipe and the URL of the original blogger’s recipe post.
*Note: This is a new email set up just for this event. Hopefully this will make it easier to keep track of entries. If you have general questions, please don’t email me at this address but post them here so everyone can read the question (and answer). Companies are NOT welcome to email me at this address, unless a representative is planning to adopt a blogger and write about it. ;)
5) Post YOUR POST’s URL in a comment to this post, and if possible please try to visit two other blogger’s posts that are posted here (and comment!).
*The goal is to make this event more interactive and fun!
Sign up BEFORE September 22 (loose deadline; late sign-ups are ok)
Post your Review and Email me by October 1 (firm deadline, no foolin’)
If you don’t have a blog, you are still welcome to adopt a gluten-free blogger. Sign up to adopt a blogger, write a review of one of their recipes, including your name (or pen name), the recipe URL and recipe title. Then take a photo of the completed recipe (if you can) and EMAIL ME the review and photo. I’ll create a special page just for our non-blogging participants and post it for you.
I’ll start the adoptions by adopting …..M-Elle of Cooking and Uncooking
Adoption Sign-Up Sheet:
1) M-Elle of Cooking and Uncooking (adopted by Sea of the Book of Yum)
2) Sophie at Flour Arrangements (adopted by Rachel the Crispy Cook)
3) Bea from La Tartine Gourmande (adopted by Manda of Asparagus Thin)
4) Linda at The Gluten-Free Homemaker (adopted by Heather of Celiac Family)
5) Carrie from Ginger Lemon Girl (adopted by Kalinda of WheatfreeMeatfree)
6) You pick!
If you sign up and cannot complete this event by October 1st for any reason, please email me immediately at adoptaglutenfreeblogger[at]gmail[dot]com and let me know. Please ONLY use this email account for Adopt a Gluten-Free Blogger relevant emails.
Can’t find a blogger to adopt or looking to meet some new gluten-free friends?
Visit my Gluten-Free Blogroll