Hello honey, I’m home! The DH and DD and I have been on the road for three long weeks, spending a full week in New York before heading off for a two week international adventure in Israel. Things were just too crazy to host adopt a gluten-free blogger last month, but now I’m back and happy to host the event again. Speaking of which, I’m always looking for hosts to give me much needed time to work on my own posts and dissertation, so please let me know in the comments if you would like to host next month. Anyway, here are the rules and signup sheet.
Here’s how you participate.
1) Pick a gluten-free blogger whose recipes you admire and adopt them by commenting on this post with your name, blog name and their name and blog name.
*Blogger’s recipes must all be gluten-free or have a way to sort and read ONLY gluten-free recipes
*Please pick a different blogger every time you participate
*Please pick a blogger that has not been adopted yet this month!
2) Pick one (or two!) of your gluten-free blogger’s recipes to try.
3) Make the recipe, photograph it and write a post in your blog introducing the blogger and their recipe.
*Follow the recipe as written, as closely as possible. And, please don’t print their recipe on your post- just provide your reader a link to their original recipe.
*Provide a link to this event announcement page
4) Email me at adoptaglutenfreeblogger[at]gmail[dot]com with your photo of the recipe, the URL of your post, name of the recipe and the URL of the original blogger’s recipe post. PLEASE SIZE PHOTO TO BE A MAXIMUM OF 500 pixels wide. Otherwise I will have to resize it manually and after the first one or two I start to cry sad tears of weary despair. You don’t want me crying while I post, do you?
5) Post YOUR POST’s URL in a comment to this post, and if possible please try to visit two other blogger’s posts that are posted here (and comment!).
*The goal is to make this event more interactive and fun!
Sign up BEFORE September 30(loose deadline; late sign-ups are ok)
Post your Review and Email me by October 7 (firm deadline, no foolin’)
If you don’t have a blog, you are still welcome to adopt a gluten-free blogger. Sign up to adopt a blogger, write a review of one of their recipes, including your name (or pen name), the recipe URL and recipe title. Then take a photo of the completed recipe (if you can) and EMAIL ME the review and photo. I will create a special page just for our non-blogging participants and post it for you.
I’ll start the adoptions by adopting Kim of Cook it Allergy Free. Now it is your turn!
Adoption Sign-Up Sheet:
1) Kim of Cook it Allergy Free (Adopted by ME)
2) Karina from Gluten Free Goddess (adopted by Jeanette of Jeanette’s Healthy Living)
3) Carrie of ginger lemon girl (adopted by Jennie the GFGF)
4) Heidi at Adventures of a Gluten Free Mom (Adopted by Lauren of As Good as Gluten* or Ellen the GF Diva, we had a tie adoption)
5) Tia of Glugle Gluten Free (Adopted by Shirley of GF Easily)
6) Erica of Comfy Belly (adopted by Nicole @ Special Diet Creations)
7) Ricki of Diet, Dessert, and Dogs (adopted by Gretchen of the GF Edge)
8) Maggie of She Let Them Eat Cake (adopted by Kalinda of Wheat Free Meat Free)
9) Valerie of City Life Eats (adopted by Heather at Gluten-free Cat)
10) Katie of Nourishing Flourishing (adopted by Valerie of City Life Eats)
11) Lexie of Lexie’s Kitchen (adopted by Alta of Tasty Eats at Home)
12) VegGirl of Adventures of VegGirl (Adopted by Ninufar of…?)
13) You pick!
If you sign up and cannot complete this event by October 7th for any reason, please email me immediately at adoptaglutenfreeblogger[at]gmail[dot]com and let me know. Please ONLY use this email account for Adopt a Gluten-Free Blogger relevant emails.