Last month was a crazy one, and so I was thrilled when Alexa of Lexie’s Kitchen offered to host Adopt-a-gluten-free-blogger for us. I hope you will visit her wonderful Round-up here. She shares photos, 30+ recipes, and a “bite” from 22 adoption posts. I could just hug her for lending a helping hand with the roundup. Please let me know if you’d like to help host; you just might help me keep my sanity!
Here’s how you participate.
1) Pick a gluten-free blogger whose recipes you admire and adopt them by commenting on this post with your name, blog name and their name and blog name.
*Blogger’s recipes must all be gluten-free or have a way to sort and read ONLY gluten-free recipes
*Please pick a different blogger every time you participate
*Please pick a blogger that has not been adopted yet this month!
2) Pick one (or two!) of your gluten-free blogger’s recipes to try.
3) Make the recipe, photograph it and write a post in your blog introducing the blogger and their recipe.
*Follow the recipe as written, as closely as possible. And, please don’t print their recipe on your post- just provide your reader a link to their original recipe.
*Provide a link to this event announcement page
4) Email me at adoptaglutenfreeblogger[at]gmail[dot]com with your photo of the recipe, the URL of your post, name of the recipe and the URL of the original blogger’s recipe post.
5) Post YOUR POST’s URL in a comment to this post, and if possible please try to visit two other blogger’s posts that are posted here (and comment!).
*The goal is to make this event more interactive and fun!
Sign up BEFORE March 26 (loose deadline; late sign-ups are ok)
Post your Review and Email me by April 5 (firm deadline, no foolin’)
If you don’t have a blog, you are still welcome to adopt a gluten-free blogger. Sign up to adopt a blogger, write a review of one of their recipes, including your name (or pen name), the recipe URL and recipe title. Then take a photo of the completed recipe (if you can) and EMAIL ME the review and photo. I will create a special page just for our non-blogging participants and post it for you.
I’ll start the adoptions by adopting Cinnamon Quill. Now it is your turn!
Adoption Sign-Up Sheet:
1) Cinnamon Quill (adopted by Sea of the Book of Yum)
2) Kelly The Spunky Coconut (adopted by Alta of Tasty Eats at Home)
3) Shirley from Gluten Free Easily (adopted by Lauren from As Good As Gluten)
4) Alexa from Lexie’s Kitchen (adopted by Thomas of the GFCF Experience)
5) Elana of Elana’s Pantry (adopted by Cheryl of GF Goodness)
6) Alisa from Alisacooks.com (adopted by AndreAnna from Life as a Plate)
7) Lynn of Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures (adopted by Linda the Gluten Free Homemaker)
8) Melissa of Gluten Free For Good (adopted by Ellen the Gluten-free Diva)
9) Hallie of Daily Bites (adopted by Deanna of the Mommy Bowl)
10) Beth of Delectably Free (Adopted by Valerie of City-Life-Eats)
11) Katie of Making Food and Other Stuff (adopted by Alisa of Alisa Cooks and Go Dairy Free)
Thomas of the GFCF Experience (adopted by Jenny Eliuk at Stay on Path)
13) Maggie of She Let Them Eat Cake (adopted by Shirley of GFE)
14) Leanne of Healthful Pursuit (adopted by Heather of Gluten free Cat)
15) Carol at Simply Gluten-Free (adopted by Lexie of Lexie’s Kitchen)
16) Cheryl at Gluten Free Goodness (adopted by Wendy of Celiacs in the House)
17) Rachel of The Crispy Cook (Adopted by Kalinda of wheat-free meat-free)
18) Iris at The Daily Dietribe (adopted by Gluten-free Gigi)
19) Wendy of Celiacs in the House (adopted by Michelle of Gluten-free Smiles)
20) Heidi from Adventures of a Gluten-Free Mom (adopted by Maggie of She let them eat Cake)
21) Nicola of gfree mom (adopted by Mary of Gluten free Spinner)
22) Silvana of Dish Towel Diarie (adopted by Nicola the GF mom)
23) Nicole of Gluten-Free on a Shoestring (adopted by Rachel the Crispy Cook)
24) You pick!
If you sign up and cannot complete this event by April 5th for any reason, please email me immediately at adoptaglutenfreeblogger[at]gmail[dot]com and let me know. Please ONLY use this email account for Adopt a Gluten-Free Blogger relevant emails.