Welcome to the October edition of the Adopt a gluten-free Blogger Event! Last month yours truly hosted an amazing assortment of adoptions, with gorgeous photos and recipes that I guarantee will inspire you. Oh, how those adoptions made me want to cook! If only I had a working kitchen at the time. We’ve finally moved into our new house and gotten most things settled. However, this afternoon I managed to blow all the fuses of our most important appliances. I have some serious power needs. SO MUCH FOR A WORKING KITCHEN. Oh oven, how I miss thee. But, an electrician should be calling me today, and hopefully we’ll have power no later than tomorrow, so darn it, I WILL make one of Thomas’s recipes. And it will be beautiful. And there will be a post. Oh yes, there will be a post. If you want to adopt this poor, neglected man, you can adopt him too. So- all gluten-free bloggers are open! The sky is the limit! Except, please do limit yourself to one adoption per blogger (except for our Thomas) in the usual way. We need to spread the love around, people! Don’t hold back. Adopt one of those toothsome, mouth-watering gluten-free recipes… I mean, bloggers, today!
Here’s how you participate.
1) Pick a gluten-free blogger whose recipes you admire and adopt them by commenting on this post with your name, blog name and their name and blog name.
*Blogger’s recipes must all be gluten-free or have a way to sort and read ONLY gluten-free recipes
*Please pick a different blogger every time you participate
*Please pick a blogger that has not been adopted yet this month!
2) Pick one (or two!) of your gluten-free blogger’s recipes to try.
3) Make the recipe, photograph it and write a post in your blog introducing the blogger and their recipe.
*Follow the recipe as written, as closely as possible. And, please don’t print their recipe on your post- just provide your reader a link to their original recipe.
*Provide a link to this event announcement page
4) Email me at adoptaglutenfreeblogger[at]gmail[dot]com with your photo of the recipe, the URL of your post, name of the recipe and the URL of the original blogger’s recipe post.
*Note: This is a new email set up just for this event. Hopefully this will make it easier to keep track of entries. If you have general questions, please don’t email me at this address but post them here so everyone can read the question (and answer). Companies are NOT welcome to email me at this address, unless a representative is planning to adopt a blogger and write about it. ;)
5) Post YOUR POST’s URL in a comment to this post, and if possible please try to visit two other blogger’s posts that are posted here (and comment!).
*The goal is to make this event more interactive and fun!
Sign up BEFORE October 29 (loose deadline; late sign-ups are ok)
Post your Review and Email me by November 10 (firm deadline, no foolin’)
If you don’t have a blog, you are still welcome to adopt a gluten-free blogger. Sign up to adopt a blogger, write a review of one of their recipes, including your name (or pen name), the recipe URL and recipe title. Then take a photo of the completed recipe (if you can) and EMAIL ME the review and photo. I will create a special page just for our non-blogging participants and post it for you.
I’ll start the adoptions by promising to fulfill my obligation from last month for Thomas of the GFCF Experience. But, since the fault was mine due to an insanely busy month, he is still available for a rare DOUBLE ADOPTION!
Adoption Sign-Up Sheet:
1) Thomas of the GFCF Experience (adopted by Sea of the Book of Yum, an overlap from last month so he is still up for a double adoption if you desire!)
2) Alta from Tasty Eats at Home (adopted by Thomas of the GFCF Experience)
3) Sea at the Book of Yum (adopted by Noelle)
4) Ali and Tom of Whole life nutrition (adopted by Cheryl of GF Goodness)
5) Brittany over at Real Sustenance (adopted by Gigi)
6) Ricki of Diet, Dessert and Dogs (adopted by Shirley of GFE)
7) Jenn at The Whole Kitchen (adopted by Renee)
8) Manifest Vegan (adopted by Whitney the Eco-vegan gal)
9) Tia of Glugle Gluten-Free (adopted by Ellen of I am Gluten-free)
10) Jeanne from Art of Gluten Free Baking (adopted by Nicole of Gluten-free Guinea pig)
11) Maggie at She Let Them Eat Cake (adopted by Valerie @ City|Life|Eats)
12) Ellen from I am Gluten Free (adopted by Kathleen of I Made Toast)
13) Brian from Fire and Salt (adopted by Gina from Gluten-free Gourmand)
14) carol of simply gluten free (adopted by Alta)
15) Kristina at No Gluten Required (adopted by Rachel of Wheat-free Meat-free)
16) Aran Goyoaga of Cannelle et Vanille (adopted by Jade of veggieveggiefruitfruit)
17) Z’s Cup of Tea (adopted by Linda the Gluten-free Homemaker)
18) Kelly from The Spunky Coconut (adopted by Maggie from She Let them Eat Cake)
19) Kim of Cook It Allergy Free (adopted by Wendy of Celiacs in the House)
20) Iris of The Daily Dietribe (adopted by Debi of hunters lyoness)
21) Lauren from Celiac Teen (adopted by Sally B)
22) You pick!
If you sign up and cannot complete this event by November 10th for any reason, please email me immediately at adoptaglutenfreeblogger[at]gmail[dot]com and let me know. Please ONLY use this email account for Adopt a Gluten-Free Blogger relevant emails.