Pan Fried Tofu
Pan Fried Tofu and Garlicky Broccolini
1 (350 g) package extra firm tofu
3 tablespoons GF tamari (braggs recommended for depth of flavor)
1/4 cup Red Star or Cal’s nutritional yeast
1 teaspoon GF seasoning
1 tablespoon olive oil, to lightly grease a skillet (or other veggie oil)
1. Lightly grease a non-stick pan with oil.
2. Put Tamari in a bowl.
3. In another bowl Mix yeast and spices.
4. Slice Tofu into 1/4″ slices.
5. Dip Tofu in the Tamari and then in the yeast mixture.
6. Fry until Golden, flip and brown the other side.
7. Add a bit of oil if necessary.