Chickpea Marinated Salad Recipe
* 6 oz. jar artichoke hearts
* 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley OR 1 Tbsp. dried parsley flakes
* 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
* 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
* 1/2 cup vegetable broth
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
* 1/4 tsp. each salt and pepper
* 2 (19 oz) cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
Drain artichoke hearts and slice.
In large bowl, whisk together vegetable broth, parsley, oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
Combine vegetables and chickpeas, pour dressing over and serve.